India Post Registered Post Tracking
It is an exclusive article which will let you know How to Track Registered Post Consignment. This portal gives accurate details of the “Registered Post Tracking” simply by adding the Registered Post Tracking Number. Your data & identity will be absolutely secure & we do not share any data with third persons or online websites as it’s not our policy. We will not be responsible losing the courier receipt.
- Find out the Registered Post/Registered Mail Number from the receipt (Demo of Registered Mail Number is given in the below image).
- Enter 13 digit tracking number in the empty box.
- Hit Track Button displaying here.
- Your Consignment/Parcel & location will be being traced within few moments.
- Consignment/Parcel Location will be loaded here.
- Check the information carefully.
Once you checked the details, kindly let’s tell us your queries if any related to the same.
Registered Post is a postal service of the India Post. This is known as the secured delivery but timing is comparatively less than speed post. It provides additional facilities such as the signature of the recipient, extra cover, a proof of delivery etc. The rates of this service will be slightly higher than the speed post as authorized providing “Special record keeping & due care” facility.
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1924
- For International Mail: 1800-11-2011
- Support Links: Click Here
Difference Between Registered Post & Speed Post
|Registered Post||Speed Post|
|In this case, the parcel is delivered only to addressee||Parcel can be delivered to the addressee or any other person(third party), address.|
|Special Record Keeping||Speed Post Services Keeping Only Normal Record|
|It takes slightly more time then speed post||It consumes less time & likely faster than registered post.|
|Delivery TIme is 2-5 days||Delivery Time is 2-3 days|
|Rates are very costly||Rates are very cheap|
Pros of Registered Post
- You can check the status
- Very Accurate in Delivery
- It keeps each record of location from starting to destination
- It gives an extra cover facility
- Safe & Secure
Check: Speed Post Tracking
Registered Post Tracking Number Formats
|Name of Service||Format (Digits)|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE135791231IN (13)|
|International EMS Articles||EE135791231XX (13)|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||111111111111111111 (18)|
|Registered Mail||RX135791231IN (13)|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000001111XX (13)|
Prohibited Articles by India Postal Service
- People are strictly advised to not send any indecent or obscene article such as printing, painting, photograph, lithograph, engraving, book & card, via postal service.
- Don’t send any letter, postcard, newspaper, packet or which are of offensive nature.
- Explosive, inflammable, dangerous, filthy, noxious or deleterious substance is considered as the offense and postal service do not accept such parcels from the people. Those who caught doing illegal activities, the government of India can take strict action against them.
- Any Living creatures or other things which are either noxious or likely to injure postal article in course of transmission by post or any officer.
- Tickets proposal or advertisement.
- Gold coins or bullion or both of a value exceeding Rs. 20,000/- are strictly banned from sending through postal services.
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of Department of India Post or associated partner/registered member with it in any way. All trademarks and copyrights belong to the respective owners.